Inside E-Z Mg
Schedule this meeting to learn what multi-form magnesium is and how it can benefit your patients.
Magnesium is an electrolyte, well known for its ability to relax muscles, reduce anxiety, provide energy, relieve constipation, and reverse mineral imbalances. Yet, many of us are severely lacking this vital mineral. Studies estimate that 40% of Americans, including children and the elderly should be supplementing with vegetables rich in magnesium.
Find out if this training is right for you and your team:
- Do you understand how modern fertilizers deplete Magnesium from the soil and vegetables?
- Do you know what multiform magnesium is?
- Would you like to challenge your patients to increase hydration and magnesium status?
- Do you know the signs and symptoms of magnesium deficiency?
- Do you understand the calcification cascade?
- Do you want to learn strategies for promoting E-Z Mg in your practice?
- Learn why supplementing magnesium is important
Why are millions of Americans deficient in magnesium? We will learn why modern farming techniques rob the soil and why modern diets are filled with food that has little to no magnesium.
- Learn why E-Z Mag is unique
From our certified organic farm to our unique drying processes, we will take a peak inside the ingredients behind this multi-form product.
- Learn when to use it
We will cover the list of symptoms and conditions (including calcification) that your patients may be experiencing because of low magnesium status.
- Learn strategies for promoting it to your patients
We will showcase in-office and social strategies including front-desk tastings, Mg Water Challenges, and single serving sales.
- Learn how to use the photos, handouts, and promotional materials
By the time our training is complete, you will have everything you need to start a magnesium focus in your clinic.
- Get a Special Case Offer when you attend
Once our training is complete, you will have the opportunity to buy a case of E-Z Mg and receive big savings. This offer is only available to offices in our territory. To find out if you qualify, click here.
E-Z Mg Presentation
Here are the notes of the presentation we will be using in our meeting.
E-Z Mg Water Challenge
Here is the Mg Water Challenge handouts and poster to promote hydration and magnesium supplementation.
- In-Office Poster with Highlights
- Calendar Handout
- Water Challenge Logo (White)
- Water Challenge Logo (Blue)
Social Media Images
Here are six images you can use on your Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and personal website.
How It Works:
- Pick your topic and training time
For Standard Process Account Holders only. Schedule your training and we will confirm with an email and phone call.
- Invite your office staff to join
Forward the email confirmation to other members of your office to learn together.
- Sit back and enjoy the education!
We will go through a 15 to 20 minute presentation with you with plenty of time for you to ask questions along the way. Feel free to schedule additional trainings with our team!
15-minute one-on-one live video sessions with your Standard Process and MediHerb Representative is the perfect way to learn about our new products and services.
We believe in bringing Plants to Practice through time-tested protocols, innovative educational programs, and by old-school relationship building.
We are the authorized Standard Process and MediHerb support team for Illinois. Click Here to find your local field rep by zip code or city.