During Your “Getting Started” In-Service Appointment:
- We will make sure that your account is setup and that you understand how to use the website and patient direct platform.
- We can spend time on understanding the Standard Process and MediHerb philosophies and rich history.
- We will pinpoint the products and continuing education that best fits your practice goals.
- We will provide a brief overview of the products and education that are available to you and your staff.
- We will provide product overviews on “Foundational” products such as General Nutrition Packs, Digestive Enzymes and Herbs, and Acute Immune Health.
Here’s a photo of Jeff and Jenna at the Morton Arboretum in Lisle.
“I enjoy providing a red carpet approach when helping new and existing Standard Process and MediHerb accounts integrate… I have setup my team to cover geographic areas so they can spend the appropriate time getting a practice up to speed. In-service appointments are very important to create a trusting relationship between our team and every office we serve. I hope that the initial contact with our Illinois team provides a few “wow” moments,” says Jeff West, Founder of Illinois Nutrition Consultants.
We believe in bringing Plants to Practice through time-tested protocols, innovative educational programs, and by old-school relationship building.
We are the authorized Standard Process and MediHerb support team for Illinois. Click Here to find your local field rep by zip code or city.