Speaker: Dr. Jay Robbins
How many times have you delivered the perfect adjustment, just to find those same subluxation patterns come back over and over again? In chiropractic school, we were taught all about the theory and importance of viscero-somatic reflexes, but not really how to address or correct them. Chiropractic care accompanied by the appropriate nutritional support allows us to accomplish great things!
During this seminar, you will learn:
- How to quickly and easily implement effective nutritional therapy in even the busiest of practices
- A systematic and objective approach to viscero-somatic reflex subluxations
- How to identify key organ system nutritional deficiencies
Become a master of:
- The Nutritional Therapy Exam: This comprehensive and time-efficient exam provides you with objective signs of the nutritional status of your patients. Each part of the exam is taught and workshopped during the seminar so that by the end of the day you will have mastered all parts of the Nutritional Therapy Exam.
- Intake Forms: Learn how to use intake forms to get detailed information regarding your patients’ nutritional needs. You’ll learn how to integrate the findings of the intake forms with those from the Nutritional Therapy Exam for a comprehensive approach.
Learn how to identify & manage your patients struggling with:
- Digestive Issues
- Pain & Inflammation
- Adrenal Dysfunction
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Musculoskeletal Problems
- Blood Sugar Imbalances
- Hormonal Dysfunction
About Jay Robbins, DC, DACBN
Dr. Jay Robbins is a Chiropractor and Certified Clinical Nutritionist. He has been in practice in Southern California for over 25 years. Dr. Robbins is a member of the American Chiropractic Association’s Council on Nutrition and has received his Diplomate through the American Chiropractic Board of Nutrition. He is a senior faculty advisor for the International Foundation for Nutrition and Health located in San Diego California. Dr. Robbins is an extremely popular speaker and lectures frequently throughout the United States to chiropractors and other natural health care practitioners. He has presented at multiple state conventions and for nearly every chiropractic school in the country. Dr. Robbins is married to his greatest health and nutritional ally – Pamela, and they are the parents of six generally great kids!
12 CEUs applied for DCs in IL, IA, MO, KY, IN through NYCC; 12 PDAs applied for through NCCAOM.