8 CEUs | Presenter: Gerald Roliz, CNC | $75 – $175
This course is designed to provide attendees with knowledge and understanding of the significant role that evidence-based whole food nutrition has to play in the prevention and treatment of a range of common thyroid-related conditions.
Key Seminar Points include:
- Physiology and anatomy of the thyroid, its’ hormones, and transport binding globulins
- Optimizing liver health for T4 to T3 conversion and environmental factors that inhibit relevant metabolic pathways
- Thyroid hormone resistance and cellular sensitivity
- Functional Blood Chemistry interpretation as it relates to HPTL axis
- Clinical application of the key herbs and nutrients for each phase of thyroid exhaustion
- Dysglycemia and liver-related pathophysiology, goitrogenicity, and the relationship between the adrenal glands and the gonad hormone axis
- Case histories to further support learning
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Susan at 314-449-5338