8 CEUs | Presenter: Sarah Outlaw, MH, MSACN
What is NRT? Nutrition Response Testing®, developed by Dr. Freddie Ulan, is a non-invasive system of analyzing the body through the autonomic nervous system to determine the underlying causes of health.
During this seminar you will learn:
- The 13-Steps of Nutrition Response Testing, Clinical Pearls used in Sarah’s practice to achieve improved health in patients utilizing nutrition.
- Practice management tips including Sarah’s personal story of building two successful nutrition practices using time-tested principles.
- How to take care of your own health and the health of your patients with an easy-to-use method of testing that takes the stress out of being a practitioner.
- Nutritional protocols for restoring normal physiology in frequently-seen clinical, dysfunctional states.
- How to develop corrective nutritional programs; including how to ascertain between primary and secondary chiropractic lesions.
Get to know Sarah on Facebook before the seminar!
“Despite eating a real, whole food diet for the last 10+ years, I was not doing very well. I had 4 miscarriages over the years and experienced bad cystic acne, stress, and fatigue. I was on a slippery slope–I had Lyme Disease! After my youngest son was about to turn two, I knew my body had had enough. I looked up a Nutrition Response Testing® Practitioner located in Media, PA, and after only a few days on my new program, I noticed a significant difference in some of my more severe symptoms. Aer a few cycles on a nutrition program, my adrenal fatigue, and corresponding symptoms were gone! NRT® saved my life!” – Sarah Outlaw
Applied for 8 CEUs for DCs in IL, IA, WI, KY, MO, & IN through NYCC. 8 PDAs applied for through NCCAOM.