Women by design are meant to reproduce if they choose to. Despite that, infertility is on the rise and has become a billion-dollar industry. According to a study done by Marketdata, infertility services are over 3.5 billion which is an estimated fourfold increase from 25 years ago. And for most couples, the procedures for assisted fertility are not covered by insurance and can easily cost 10K and upwards of 20K for one pregnancy. The various procedures for assisted fertility carry a success rate of approximately 10- 25%. Not great odds when you think about it.
If our bodies are designed to get pregnant and carry the pregnancy all the way through, what has gone wrong? And then of course once she gets pregnant, why is she being treated as if this is a medical condition that must be micro-managed?
With this presentation attendees will learn the following:
- Current issues surrounding infertility and standard medial options
- Review of reproductive female physiology and bodily changes with pregnancy
- Role of thyroid and adrenals and how they influence fertility
- Understanding common and complex hormone imbalances
- Proper lab testing and current tests for infertility
- Support normal physiology for improved fertility and resolving complex issues
- Pre-natal and Post-natal care
- Breastfeeding and alternative options
- Breaking down and working through a case
It’s time to look at what is getting in the way of natural fertility and resolving it. It is time to inform our pregnant moms what a healthy pregnancy and delivery looks like and how to achieve it. She can’t do that without having good information and knowing that she has a choice when it comes to her body and her baby! The goal of this seminar is to make sure every practitioner walks away with a better understanding of how the female body works and tools to support natural fertility.