On completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the physiological digestive steps
- Understand the role the hydrochloric acid plays in protein metabolism
- Appreciate the role that the pancreas plays in carbohydrate digestion
- Understand the role that bile plays in fat metabolism
- Role of pH and mineral balance in the gut
- Understand the current landscape of Over the Counter (OTC) drugs that patients may be currently taking
- Recommend appropriate nutritional and dietary support for the 6 primary areas of digestion
If you are an Illinois practitioner, join us for the Standard Process Farm & Facilities Tour on October 5. Practitioners who attend the tour will get 50% off the Functional Digestion Seminar.
Please contact Jenna if you have any questions. Email email@example.com or call (833) 456-8874 ext. 703.