Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) is the number one cause of death in the world. It affects 81.1 million Americans. CVD includes hypertension, coronary artery disease, stroke, congestive heart failure, and congenital cardiovascular defects.
This seminar focuses on CVD, provides clear insights into its causes and offers dietary considerations, nutritional support, and lifestyle suggestions.
Due to the staggering prevalence of this needless disease, this is one of the most important and practical seminars available today. What you will learn from this lecture will help you better support your patients either afflicted with cardiovascular disease or those trying to prevent it.
1. Review cardiovascular physiology and pathway
2. Explore current epidemiological and economic statistics related to CVD
3. Discuss questions surrounding cholesterol
4. Review laboratory evaluations
5. Learn approaches to diet, exercise, and lifestyle to support cardiovascular health
6. Nutritional support for cardiovascular health with supplemental and dietary adjuncts