Getting the Most Out of Your In-Service
- Understand how the macronutrients (Proteins, Fats, and Carbohydrates) are digested.
- Learn how digestive symptoms can start based on these undigested nutrients.
- Learn how unresolved symptoms can progress into life-altering battles.
- Learn how to use an evidence-based survey with corresponding reports.
- Tailor fit functional testing with specific protocols for your digestive protocols.
Our educational and marketing tools can help promote your Functional Digestive Services.
“Well, just in general doing functional nutrition overall, you really have to have a good healthy digestive system to proceed with anything. And oftentimes I think doctors get too mired in the current systems and try to work on that, and without a healthy digestive system the body will not be able to absorb nutrients and that is the key to helping someone heal. And no matter how good the supplements you use, the body can’t absorb them and utilize them properly, you have to start there in order to see a patient progress. ,” says Dr. John Panopoulos, Park Ridge Functional Digestive Specialist.
We believe in bringing Plants to Practice through time-tested protocols, innovative educational programs, and by old-school relationship building.
We are the authorized Standard Process and MediHerb support team for Illinois. Click Here to find your local field rep by zip code or city.